- Storage and maintain required fertilizer stocks in central warehouses in Wattala and Island wide regional warehouses.
- Sales and Distributions
- Formulation of fertilizer mixtures and packing
Activities of the Administration Division
Being the heart of the company, the Finance division plays a leading role armed with Finance manager and his team. Core activities of the Finance division are accounting, transaction processing, providing financial information, taxation, cash management and financial controlling.
Each of the finance activities is originated from the company’s activities and focuses on the production and use of information to meet the following purposes.
- Accounting – to record the financial consequences of the organization’s activities
- Compliance – to meet the requirements of government and other regulatory bodies
- Management and Control – to produce and use financial and related information to inform, monitor and instigate operational actions to meet company’s objectives
- Strategy and risk – to inform and influence from a financial perspective to the development and implementation of strategy and to manage risk.
- Funding – to engage in investment activities to obtain and to maintain the necessary financial resources for the company.
- Administration activities of the company and Human Resource Development including training.
Activities of the Finance Division
- Maintain all the Accounting and Finance related records of the company.
- Dealing with the banks for arrangements of funds for the shipments.
- Dealing with the stake holders on business related issues.
- Registration of suppliers (Imports & Local)
- Procurement related activities of the chemicals fertilizes
- Procurement related activities of all goods and services.
- All supplies, Imports & shipping related activities.
They have an in-depth understanding of organization’s systems, processes and culture. They provide assurance to our senior management and governing bodies that governance processes are sound and that existing internal controls are adequate to mitigate risks and to achieve its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. They are catalyst for improving an organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by providing insight and recommendation based on analyses and assessments of data business processes and provide independent source of objective advice.
The Legal Division of the company is handling the several legal tasks relating to the all divisions of the company such as Administration & Finance, Procurement & Supplies, Processing & Distribution and Internal Audit.
- Handle and followup all the legal cases, proceed in courts time to time coordinating with the Attorney Generals Department.
- Appearing and representing at the court proceedings and other judicial institutions (Department of Labour, Human Rights Commission and other regulatory institutions) on behalf of the company
- Preparing relevant documents to institute legal proceedings.
- Represent at the Arbitrations.
- Seek the relevant advises and opinions for the company related matters from the Attorney Generals Department and any other governmental adversary institutions and professionals.
- Draft, prepare and attest all the internal legal documents, contracts, conveyances, MOUs and letter of demands of the company.
- Assist and give appropriate and accurate recommendations with regard to the all Legal Documents and letters which are preparing by other divisions of the company.
- Handle and represent at all the internal Legal inquires and disciplinary inquiries of the company.